We are currently looking for candidates to fill the following positions:
Radiological Control Technician
Provide field support in the San Francisco Bay Area. Seeking an individual with strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously.
- Conduct radiological routine surveys
- Collect soil and/or laboratory samples
- Monitor access to controlled areas
- Job coverage for various tasks
Radiation Safety Specialist /
Jr. Health Physicist
Provide radiation safety support in laboratory setting in the San Francisco Bay Area. Perform work in a biomedical research facility.
- Conduct RAM shipping surveys and processing
- Laboratory surveys, analysis and audits
- Instrumentation support
- Interview Researchers and provide general Health Physics support
Require background in related field or similar work. Prefer Bachelor's degree in Radiation Safety/Health Physics or similar degree.
Please submit your resume with your name and contact info in the form below.